With the lockdown easing and more people relying on their cars to travel to and from work, we have now re-opened our diary to take bookings from all customers.
Government guidelines are still in place for social distancing so we have put steps in places in order for us to provide our customers with the same level of quality and service, but with minimal human contact.
We continue to be led by the UK government response and advice from Public Health England and we will continue to monitor on a weekly basis.
This page sets out:
- Information regarding visiting Milford Bodyworks
- Milford Bodyworks COVID-19 Protocol
Milford Bodyworks COVID-19 Protocol
We have increased the cleaning of high traffic staff and public areas with appropriate anti-viral disinfectant products – with particular attention to door handles, POS keypads, staff canteens, washrooms, furniture and seating etc.
- Staff have been instructed to follow government guidelines to self-isolate if they, or a member of their household are experiencing any of the symptoms of COVID-19
- Staff have been instructed to demonstrate social distancing whenever possible. They are taking staggered tea-breaks and lunch-breaks in order to minimise the risk of spreading the virus.
- All staff have been instructed to regularly wash and sanitise their hands in according with NHS England guidelines.
Visiting Milford Bodyworks
- Customers are asked to drop their vehicle off at an agreed time, you are welcome enter our premises however we are limited to a maximum of two visitors at any one time, you can also drop off your vehicle and put the keys through our letterbox. Alternatively we can arrange collection & delivery of your vehicle from your home or place of work*
- Whilst on site your vehicle will be protected by the use of covers on your steering wheel, seat and gearstick etc. All Milford Bodyworks staff are following a strict hygiene protocol (see above) in accordance with UK government guidelines.
- Our Reception staff will share any concerns or issues via telephone.
- Upon completion of your repair your vehicle will be thoroughly cleaned using appropriate products. If we deliver your car back to you, our drivers will remove all protective coverings upon arrival and will again wipe down all surfaces as required.
- Payment can be made over the phone, by BACS or by using our contactless payment terminal (amount allowing)
- Customers are politely asked NOT to visit Milford Bodyworks’ premises if you are experiencing a high temperature, or have a cough or shortness of breath.
- It is also important that you do not visit Milford Bodyworks if you have visited any of the countries identified by Public Health England as COVID-19 hotspots. You can find a full list of those countries and ‘at risk’ groups here: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
- If you do need to visit Milford Bodyworks, we respectfully ask that you follow the government guidelines for social distancing and hand hygiene. Please do not be offended if we ask you to sanitise your hands upon arrival.
For more information
For the latest information on COVID-19 and how to minimise your risk of infection please go to the following websites:
If you have any queries in regard to your visit please call us on 01590 643924